What mac dre song is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"Why dont she? why wont she? one day she gon' see, she got me lonely, Those are words u never hear from us" I trying to find the whole song. what is it on? I know 16's wit dre part 2 got it but its just a clip and at the end he says " syko make them hos sing" ( I think)

Nov 15, 2004
about the alaska/bob marley song...it's 'meezy major factors' off the 'miami & nation of thizzlam' cd. it features meezillian & young zee. could also be on another cd due to all the recycling nowadays.

Nov 15, 2004
'oh my god, i think i'm cursed/can't keep my hand out the bitch purse/baby regrettin sayin wha did i/while i'm screamin ya did i'

Feb 8, 2006
does anyone know where the ewer MD song came from where he talks about meeting a filipino broad at the bar? he's thinking about trying to turn her out.

"give me stoli, with rose's lime....man i get that all the time"

it has a couple old school beats playing in the background

"we can't do this in no bar! let's talk about things in my car. who is this bitch? can i trust her? took her outside to my plymouth duster"
song is Al Boo Boo
it's been on over 5 thizz cds I think

Dec 19, 2005
does anyone know where the ewer MD song came from where he talks about meeting a filipino broad at the bar? he's thinking about trying to turn her out.

"give me stoli, with rose's lime....man i get that all the time"

it has a couple old school beats playing in the background

"we can't do this in no bar! let's talk about things in my car. who is this bitch? can i trust her? took her outside to my plymouth duster"
its on the re-release of Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tounge Of A Pimp