What kinda crap is this, Ladies? (Tiddie Related)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
What kinda shenanigans is this? These broads are scotch taping their tiddies up? Do people really buy this type of thing? And what happens when you get a girl home, she unstraps her depressing floppity tiddies, takes off her butt pad panties off? Im not stickin around when a girl untapes and drops ther tiddies, and reveals a concave ass...

I love tiddies, and I can whole fully support fake tiddies, but something I wont stand for are lying tiddies...

Apr 21, 2010
Lol, best part is that he was actually trying to address "ladies" in this thread.

Nine2five, you know there are less than 10 women that actually go on here. And only Dana frequents the open forum.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I know very well how many women there are on here. Its a general statement in reference to women, if it was called "He guys, taped up tiddies" it would have looked dumb. Youre reading way too much into a subject line.

Edit: dana, emma, stalka, srd, dana, mari, mel, and misslisa all come in the open forum anyway, guy.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Ok, Nina 2 Feva........two things
#1- LMAO @ Miss Lisa

#2- How did Emma, stalka and srd get top billing over me? How rude!

Dec 4, 2006
lol@booty pop...

now that's some shit....you meet the bitch at the club..you take her home and you drooling on her ass..

and them booty pop panties come off...and her ass is no longer there........now that's comedy lol..