what kind of gaming headphones are you using and how would you rate them?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2008
I have been using the Tritton AX pro and would rate them at a 8/10 the bass at moderate levels becomes distorted. Everything else is on par and the true surround sound is awsome. These being wired also give it some negative marks but you get use to it. Overall I would say these are worth the investment.

Apr 2, 2010

Long cord, good isolation, the bass is insane, decent price, I can't find much to complain about with this..

9/10, the model number is (Logitech) a-0374a if your interested.

May 3, 2002
I have the Turtle Beach PX5's it has bluetooth for the PS3, and can be used with the 360, which is what I use it for.

It has customizable presets, you can configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, sounds and you can download the Advanced Sound Editor software and make your own presets. So you can make footsteps sound louder, or the sound effects, it works pretty good.

and I have the Xbox adapter for it, so it's wireless bluetooth and I have nothing connected from the controller to the headset, which is very nice. :knockout:

I never liked the Tritton's much, the ear pieces are HUGE!

Apr 27, 2008
/\ Those are dope brah, Do you have any sound issues with them being wireless? I wanted to go with wireless headphones but people were saying there were some issues with the sound.
The trittons ear pieces are big and seem cheap. I feel like i gotta be delicate with them. lol

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com

turtle beaches px21

8/10 Ive owned them for about a year and a half and they still work great even after dropping them a bunch of times. the bass can get a little distorted but you just gotta turn down the knob so its no biggie. dont quote me but i think these are not compatible with the xbox, im not sure though. A good purchase never gotta worry about your battery dying.