WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WOODIE VERSE ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
hmm never heard that one, gonna have to get on that....thanks young$pider....but my favorite i would say is read between the lines or i would say the clock is tickin, the whole song cuz its a solo cuz that is one of the first songs i really heard, the song is straight up solid...

Jun 30, 2004
theres so many...mind games, dirty fellaz, if I wasnt, but I like the one off the Young and Reckless but again its hard to choose..oh yea I really like the verse on Talk to my nine

Sep 30, 2005
"i got three choices it appears to me but the brunette with the booty is staring me she's got the bright green eyes, propa face, thick thighs tits average size all in all she's the prize i smoothly make my way across the room my confidence is high with three forty'z consumed i hit her with small talk then back off some if the conversation stops it was a false alarm she pursed to chop it up and asked if i like to groove i said baby i'm a gangsta when i dance i barely move so if thats coo with you foe sho let's hit the floor but i must admit my specialty is to stop and get low" WOODIE - ALBUM "DEMONS IN MY SLEEP"

Oct 23, 2005
www.myspace.com
shit there are so many that really stick to me for different reasons. i dont think i could pin point one track, they're all fuckin sic. lyrically he spits it so they you feel it whether you're there or not. that is why i love his shit so much
-v

Apr 11, 2005
"In this life of sin, Lord tell me where do I begin? Ive rejected u my whole life but now im listening. Accepted u as my freind, my heart is open-hopin for a change, but Im still a killer inside, i could feel it in my viens...."- 1st verse from what i think is called life of sin from life storiez. That whole song stuck wit me.