What is your favorite Restaurant?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Damn Claimjumpers, was top notch to me. From the time I walked in the door to the time I got my first drink was under 5 mins. I got the Chicken Fried Steak, it was huge and good. My girl got Chicken Fajitas, which was damn good. I dont know if you guys had reservations or not, but that might make a difference. I would not go there without one. All total with tip for the two of us it was under $50.

If you like Ribs try Babes on Auburn and Madison. They have an all you can eat beef rib night that I used to frequent, but I have cut back on it since I felt like I had BBQ sauce in my veins. I had it out with an old retired Air Force guy there once, we went rib for rib, until I tapped out on my 5th plate. Their cornbread and baked beans are great also. Its a kick back atmosphere there.

Apr 26, 2002
If you like Steak .. Ruth Chris is the place to go ... mmmm Good!!! It's so damn good ... you can practically cut the steak with your fork. Best steak I've ever had in my life. It's in the city.

May 6, 2002
Crustacean

If you stay in the bay area you need to eat at Crustacean's..that food is the BOMB for sure! Vietnemese-style crab at its best.

just make sure you have the roasted Crab and garlic noodles.. oh-ya bring a healthy pocket, because it's very expencive!

check it:

http://www.antranbusinesscorp.com/crustacean_san_francisco.html

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ok some of Rox's favs:

In SF:
Ritz Carlton - Yes mucho (and I do mean MUCHO) $$$ but trust U have never been to a place w/ such kick ass service or food (I dropped my fork and before it even hit the floor I had a clean one in my hand). Bring your credit card.

Tad's Steak House - On Powell this place is good and U get heck of food for pretty cheap. It's an old ass place and it's kind of dark but the chicken is slammmmmiiinnnggg!

El Farolito - Any of the locations. Yes it is a dive but oh well the tacos are ever so banging.

In Berkeley:
El Sombrero Taqueria - So good!!! The people who work there are kind of mean, but the food is ever so worth it. Get the chile colorado, pork or beef U will thank me.

In Stockton:
Beto's Birreria - Ok if U like birria this is the place to hit up, well worth the drive. They serve it Jalisco style and Michoacan style (806 Charter Wy. 209.460.1663).

:classic:

May 11, 2002
BigE916WRM said:
Damn Claimjumpers, was top notch to me. From the time I walked in the door to the time I got my first drink was under 5 mins. I got the Chicken Fried Steak, it was huge and good. My girl got Chicken Fajitas, which was damn good. I dont know if you guys had reservations or not, but that might make a difference. I would not go there without one. All total with tip for the two of us it was under $50.

If you like Ribs try Babes on Auburn and Madison. They have an all you can eat beef rib night that I used to frequent, but I have cut back on it since I felt like I had BBQ sauce in my veins. I had it out with an old retired Air Force guy there once, we went rib for rib, until I tapped out on my 5th plate. Their cornbread and baked beans are great also. Its a kick back atmosphere there.
CLAIMJUMPERS IS OFF THE HOOK, I went to one in Concord with my family, that shit was too good. The servings are big enough to serve at least two people. I got the chicken fajita/ baby back ribs so id recommend trying that. I also had a cornbread muffin that shit was like the size of a softball!

S

senatorOFdaYAE

i fuck with the charter house right on the ocean on the way to half moon bay..off the hook..i like fuzzios in frisco as well they have a few around the bay..i even fuck with bubba gumps at the pier 39 for shrimp..while in LA i be at roscoes,shark bar,beverly hills hotel,and the cheese cake factory... oh yeah and any taco truck i can find in east la as well....

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
up here in maryland my favorite is probably Red Lobster.. roy rogers is pretty good too, their chicken is bangin.

down in texas there's way better mexican food and fast food joints... whataburger, weinerschnitzel, la silberia (a lil mexican food place) are all good.

Jun 30, 2002
'Old speghetti factory' in San Jose
'By-tha-Bucket' is good italian in SJ
'Ling Nam' for some asian/filipino food. in Daly City

BTW, wheres this 'Claimjumpers' place at? Id like to check it out....