What is your favorite oldies jam.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2007
co-sign.........sittin on the dock of the bay.....came thru wit that one.......chet......
MY DADDY STAYED BUMPIN SOME OTIS REDDING WITH HIS SITTIN ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY..BUT BESIDES THAT I KNOW A COUPLE HEADS WHO THOUGHT IT WAZ OVERRATED BUT I'M YOUR PUPPET & I DONT KNOW WHO MENTIONED IT ALREADY BUT CONFESSING A FEELING ARE A COUPLE MORE OF MY FAVORITE JAMZ

Apr 16, 2008
iono names but thes are some artist and jamz.
sideshow.driftin on a memory.brenton woods.the whispers.
mary wells. temptations.in his kiss betty everett.earthangel by the penguins.
close you eyes by peaches n herb is bad
and the saddest shit but staright up koo
sad movies:sue thompson:

dam im young but oldies and nor cali rap is only thing that makes sense
2 me

Feb 21, 2006
Stand By Me- Cover done by Spyder Turner
Rock and Roll Gangster - Aalon
I do love you - Billy Stewart
The Big Payback - James Brown
Slipping into Darkness - War
Samba Pa Ti - Santana

Rusto if you want to get into oldies look for Brenton Wood, Thee Midnighters, Billy Stewart, Barbara Lewis, Tijera, Malo, Tower of Power,etc... if want compilations you can get more East Side Story volumes 1-12 and you got pretty all of them. Some purists think East Side Story compilations are more main stream and those peeps prefer the more hard to get shit like Thee Midnighters and Barbara Mason or Stacks Record Label.

Jun 13, 2006
fuck i forgot about good ol freddy fender more of tex-mex but some one i came up on when i was little yup freddy fender and the texas tornados ahh memories.

Mar 13, 2007
I like oldies and all, but that slow shit I listen to with my old lady. So what's up with that funk shit. Some of that Bar-Kays; Freaky Behavior or Gap Band: Burn Rubber.
yarbrough and peoples-dont stop the music
roger troutman-so ruff so tuff funk songs that r in heavy rotation

Dec 7, 2005
OLDIES ARE KOO, I JUST DONT LISTEN TO THEM CUZ I HEAR SOME DUDE SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "SNAP YOUR FINGER AND I'LL TURN YOU SOME FLIPS, I'M YOUR PUPPET" AND I WANT TO SLAP THEM FOR BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH