What is the One Game U have spent the most time playing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
lukki4leef said:
im uh nerd on dat oblivion sheeit, ah treat it like uh sims game. create uh race an race thru da dungeon. then jet ta nearest hood ta muh ma fuckin homeland, an start wiff 0 gold an nahh equip. then ah make muh ma fuckin guy start wiff skills dat goes wiff his race, an ah git him uh job dat hes specified fo, along wiff side questings in towns he goes ta. I dont skip travel, so dat also adds ta da tyme. Ive made every race about twice, each doin somethin different, ive spent SOOO much tyme blazin an playin oblivion.

San Andreas iz uh close second.
your a fuckin idiot.... an i'll give ya 2 reasons, the first ones simple as fuck. your first save EVER on oblivion shoulda been right before you go thru the last sewer gate an actually start the game... right where it gives you one last chance to change your race an all that shit. that way when you wanna start up a new game you jus load that an then you dont gotta go thru the dungeon.... an the second reason your an idiot is a little more noticable and thats that faggot ass way you type... idiot

Aug 14, 2003
XBOX 360: GEARS OF WAR
PS3: MADDEN 07
PS2: MIDNIGHT CLUB DUBB EDITION REMIX OR BLACK
PS: RAINBOW SIX
DREAMCAST: UFC
64: WCW REVENGE OR MARIO 64
SEGA: STREETS OF RAGE 2
SNES:MK2 MARIO WORLD
NES: MARIO 3, TECMO BOWL

Oct 5, 2004
^^

i just downloaded that shit off the xbox live marketplace an it wont save my games... makes me restart everytime its annoying as fuck cuz i wanna get into it

Aug 11, 2004
Robby2Slobby said:
Fuck yeah.. I played a 20 Hour Online SOCOM session last year.. That games nuts.. It can be fun to fuck with people, or just take shit serious.

I had two PS2s hooked up in my room, both online and with my two TVs, and me and Friends would take turns playing the shit online.
u r such a loser!!!!! lol 20 hours DAMNNN

Jan 2, 2004
Portuguese Godfather said:
u r such a loser!!!!! lol 20 hours DAMNNN

It was me and a couple friends.. But shit was crazy. We were playing and we lost all concept of time.. All of a sudden I checked the clock and it was 9AM... We started playing like at 1PM the previous day..

I don't think we had ate or anything... We just sat there and played that game non-stop fucking with people and shit.