WHAT IS THE FUTUER OF MADINSANITY RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
THE REASON IM ASKING IS THE ALBUM SOUND HOOD IM READY FOR THE MADINSANITY SICK SHIT WHEN WILL IT FLOW LIKE MCS THAT RELEASE ALOT OF MATERIAL SHOW OFF IS MY 2 CENTS THE ATTACKS ALBUM WAS NICE IT BUSTED MY EXPECTAIONS BUT I WAITED YEARS MAN FOR SOME SICK MURDER SHIT THE FUTUER IS BRIGHT I KNOW BUT I THOUGHT ID ASK

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
damn i though that dude SMCrazy was Mars online right hand man as much as he posts on her, come to find out it seems dude is just a groupie...errrr...fan?
then again this is the home of the juggalos where love might mean hate, hate means love, yes means no, no means yes etc

im learning more as i read, apparently ungod is a flaming transgender "It"

i dotn agree with the "killa ho and bling bling" statement, i dont see mars headin in that direction , never could

the "killa ho" shit...isnt that what you want

or would you prefer

baby rapings

midget shemales murder sprees

amputee eskimos high sidin off crystal

poppin pills till you liver bleeeeeeeeeeds, screamin "bitch please"

fuck a hoe im a juggalo and yes bitch im crazy
sittin alone in my straight jacket face paintd like john wayne gacy

teenage methhead ninja whorebags

Runaway Love (tendeloin edition)

injectin myself with wd40 while huffin dogshit

May 24, 2002
damn i though that dude SMCrazy was Mars online right hand man as much as he posts on her, come to find out it seems dude is just a groupie...errrr...fan?
then again this is the home of the juggalos where love might mean hate, hate means love, yes means no, no means yes etc

im learning more as i read, apparently ungod is a flaming transgender "It"

i dotn agree with the "killa ho and bling bling" statement, i dont see mars headin in that direction , never could

the "killa ho" shit...isnt that what you want

or would you prefer

baby rapings

midget shemales murder sprees

amputee eskimos high sidin off crystal

poppin pills till you liver bleeeeeeeeeeds, screamin "bitch please"

fuck a hoe im a juggalo and yes bitch im crazy
sittin alone in my straight jacket face paintd like john wayne gacy

teenage methhead ninja whorebags

Runaway Love (tendeloin edition)

injectin myself with wd40 while huffin dogshit

IMO mars is trying to hard to be a bay rapper. His stuff has changed a lot and I'm not too big of a fan of it. I've been a fan of mars for....um...6 or more years and as time went on I just didnt like his newer shit. I mean there is a large handful of tracks I really like but thats about it.

Also, I remember back in the day juggalos would get shit on for coming the the MI board.....times have changed

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I am a Bay Area artist. Well because I live in the Bay Area... I get bored raping babies and chopping heads off all the time on songs, but I always come back to it. I know you like SIDS, but to me SIDS was me first starting yelling about shit I thought was funny / scary and even thought it was a darker album than the rest of my projects, to most people its intolerable to listen to. The stuff i'm doing now a days appeal to a wider audience. Business wise thats where its at. But I promise the next LP I release will be 100% disgusting, offensive, filthy and quality horrorcore music.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Oh and to answer the topic, Mad Insanity Records is working with a former East Co Co artist really soon by the name of Shadow and helping him put together a project. I've personally been a supporter of his music for a long time now and we linked up and are making plans.

May 24, 2002
I am a Bay Area artist. Well because I live in the Bay Area... I get bored raping babies and chopping heads off all the time on songs, but I always come back to it. I know you like SIDS, but to me SIDS was me first starting yelling about shit I thought was funny / scary and even thought it was a darker album than the rest of my projects, to most people its intolerable to listen to. The stuff i'm doing now a days appeal to a wider audience. Business wise thats where its at. But I promise the next LP I release will be 100% disgusting, offensive, filthy and quality horrorcore music.
fuck the haters, SIDS is where its at!

your next one is school house glock(is this going to be a mixtape)? or is the sick shit going to be a different LP?

oh and before I forget....

Mr.Shadow > Shadow

ALL TEH SUR RAP!
:cool:

Feb 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
we need a jrz album ! and some new mad insanity tracks..cant wait till jrz is back..ah and yea i like mars' new stuff much more ..that voice is just ill..sids was ok but mars attacks was big times better

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
hey Mars tell'em why you hate

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Oh and to answer the topic, Mad Insanity Records is working with a former East Co Co artist really soon by the name of Shadow and helping him put together a project. I've personally been a supporter of his music for a long time now and we linked up and are making plans.
DOPE!!!!