What is San Pedro like?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I hear there's a gang of Surenos doin longshore work out there,but most of'em are cool from what I hear.Where's the good areas around there though....lol
Where is Hermosa Beach located from there,and is that a good area?

Apr 25, 2002
San Pedro is a cool ass city...
i visit there and long beach all the time...
San Pedro is the only spot that got Central Mexican food that i know of...that's my shit!!!

might be a lot of bangers...but they ain't never messed with me and it seems like the gangs in LA are firmly planted...and people KNOW WHO'S BANGIN AND WHO"S NOT

Apr 25, 2002
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
You can also find alot of Central American food in like Mid-City LA/MacArthur park area. San Pedro is extreme south LA.
yeah Central American food is cool...Salvadorian and what not...

but i'm talkin about Central Mexican food...it's like the indian-mexican food

yall mostly have BAJA style mexican food...which has the big tomato chunks and uses salsa...

central mexican style uses Hot sauce instead of salsa, the meat is spiced different...
lol i don't know
next time you hit the bay i'll show you what i'm talkin about

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
YOUNGMOE said:

yall mostly have BAJA style mexican food...which has the big tomato chunks and uses salsa...

central mexican style uses Hot sauce instead of salsa, the meat is spiced different...
lol i don't know
I'm not ordering take-out yall.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
YOUNGMOE said:

lol i don't know
Actually I do know what you are talking about but I TOTALLY read what you had typed incorrectly my bad! Ha.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YOU KNOW WHAT CAFFIENE IS PROBABLY RIGHT WHEN HE SAYS ITS NOT THAT BAD,IM SPEAKING FROM MY EXPERIENCE OF THAT PLACE FROM A FEW YEARS BACK,MAYBE ITS CLEANED UP A BIT,,BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW,SAN PEDRO,HARBOR CITY,LONG BEACH ,WILMINGTON AND PLACES LIKE THAT ,ARE ALL GANG INFESTED BUT THEN AGAIN ALL OF L.A. IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME..