What Is Husalah Doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
Is it me or does Hus just want to feature on other peoples shit? I mean he knows damn well his FANS want a solo project from him and its like he just rather do them half ass freestyles on niggas songs! Every now and then he spits some MAINEY shit like he did on Joe Blow's "Knock You Down" but most of the time it's like he coming off the top of his dome. I still believe he has what it takes to really fuck some shit up in rap but he gots to do better! Give us a album Bruh!

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Whats it been? 7? 8 years since a solo? I dont know man. Hus used to be cool, but after all this time, his appeal has gone down. He should have put out a solo back in 2010 imo. He still preforms with hella energy, but cmon now, this is becoming ridiculous. Maybe hes getting his bread together doing all those weak ass freestyle verses. I read somewhere that B-Luv had heard alot of Mob Maniac, and he said it was groundbreaking...but who really knows? Im just trying to hear that Hus and Paul Wall track. Sounds slappin as fuck.