What is elevation..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
What is elevation?
.... To raise an levitate contemplation when you meditate,
elaboration with collaborates to graduate, infatuate with patience in your statements,
retrace the lost amazement of your brain's caged encasement,
Acknowledge the hours in solace folliwin scholars,
I remain fruitful in my brain's college to attain this beautiful knowledge,
Don't wallow in hollowness revive your youthful aura an light up your thoughts like Aurora Borealis,
Call the order of euphoria you'll digest on this conquest,
Don't be a one legged guest at an ass kickin contest,
Progression is nine tenths of the law because you own it,
It's your possession but if you disown it.. the joke is you condone it,
You need to hold it and sow it through every molecule an particle of your heart,
... an along your arteries 'til you're the finished article,
It's hard but you will start to learn from regrets that are long gone cause righting wrongs takes a stronger man than one who does none,
What can you learn from.. if not mistakes?,
So make em and let their lessons take
and ascend you to a higher plain of existence,
I'm assigned to enlist enriched scriptures of divine sifting for the right rhyme that hides in,
The lifelines of my life time.. I invite inner sight to lead the blind to readin signs,
That brighten's up the light so they can find enlightened minds...

What is elevation?
... It's the realization that this game is an art,
Through pen and paper's the way that you're portrayin you heart,
And the mic is your means to frame it and hang it.. displayin your work,
Therefore explainin your worth, this is about professin expressions to bring a lesson to verse,
See the key to risin is to free your mind and let the music just guide you,
Ride the rhetoric rivers and let it's rapids provide you with the vision of the wisdom of poetic perfection,
Devour that knowledge an take a moment to focus your message,
Master this language to lift your lyrics and form a stature 'til you can construct lines and rhymes forwards or backwards!,
backwards or forwards rhymes and lines contruct.. can you perceive in your mind how to artistically rap your views?,
This is a game to exhibit your brain and let your voice be heard,
Bring some comments in content that deploys some worth,
Learn to... join these verbs and unite these nouns to touch the souls of our brothers and incite these crowds,
Make a conscience drive in their pompous lives
to rid some of the evils that encompass their minds,
Dam.. hip hop is poetry introduced to music
to infuse views of real life not amuse our youth,
An confuse their thoughts.. so if you choose to embark in this journey of melodious speakin,
Know you take on the duty of bringin songs wit purpose and meanin!,
So i'm repeatin...elevation is realization that this rhyming's an art,
Take pride in the fact that you enlightening hearts...

What is elevation?
.... Watch acidic bases collide an witness ideas become clearer while escaping your mind,
On your paper you'll find phrases only capable
of a man whose experience turned to diligence and intelligence,
The feeling sets in as you roll with the lyrical.. the whimsical, but spiritual,
Bits and pieces of miracles wrapped in a cloth of your beliefs that you grip in your teeth,
As if a ravenous canus chomped a mailman in his anus,
Don't wonder how you became this cause someone chose your journey,
Remember to grip it firmly.. slice with the same prophetic incisions that got me from "penny, nickle, and dimin" to "graphitic emissions",
Make your pen your religion... worship it and encourage it,
Surely your worth'll flourish... something you'll try to contain as syllables continue to enable the left side of your brain,
Mutha fucka stay stable and sane, so they cant control your destiny,
But that's just the weak and craven.. be brave and let reality kick in,
Keep your ear to the streets.. be near and dear to the beats that propel you from the hell that you'd call your normal life,
In any form that you write your posts'll be celebrated an you'll anticipate the day when they'll say that you've elevated,
Some people say it's a zone where the flow seems to just come out while others state that it's omen... saving grace for when luck has run out,
We'll all become devout wordsmiths,
It first hurts, but it's worth it when you hear the praises of the masses,
And your talent begins to surface.. find your purpose, and birth it...

haha, dam.. thats some real mutha fuckin thoughts... Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal.

Apr 25, 2002
i liked some of it, some of it i bet if i asked you what it meant or what you were trying to say you wouldnt kno, you would have just wrote it there to sound lyrical but it really doesnt mean shit.

but a lot of it is tight.

Oct 4, 2002
-TiM C- said:
i liked some of it, some of it i bet if i asked you what it meant or what you were trying to say you wouldnt kno, you would have just wrote it there to sound lyrical but it really doesnt mean shit.

but a lot of it is tight.

wtf..? just because you don't understand it don't mean that i don't know wtf im talking about... i wrote it, why wouldn't I...? lol, wuteva playa

Apr 25, 2002
".... To raise an levitate contemplation when you meditate,
elaboration with collaborates to graduate, infatuate with patience in your statements,
retrace the lost amazement of your brain's caged encasement,"

then what does this line mean? i dont want definitions, what were you thinking when you wrote it?

i give critisism to most peoples threads, if you cant take it? stop posting your shit on here, cuz there are a thousand ppl on here who will hate on you, not critisize you.