What is Dro?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
sm00v-E said:
thats what i was thinkin hy"DRO"
THIS MUTHAFUCKA........

CAN YOU PLEASE JUST READ POSTS FROM NOW PLEASE...

NEVERMIND I THINK ITS PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY ON THE BOARD EVERYDAY OR OTHER DAY OR SO....KEEP IT UP......

WHATS CHRONIC? BECUZ I WAS LISTENING TO THIS CD AND IT WASNT IN THE DICTIONARY.

May 15, 2002
sm00v-E said:
eat a dick...all of u....i know what henn is so shut the fuck up.
Why The FUCK do people get so BUTTHURT over the INTERNET??? If you really are offended or whatever, sm00v-E you need to go somewhere else! It just makes me mad how seriously some people take the INTERNET. I don't think you're a dumbass, I really don't because I'm not judgemental, but I think you should know that some other people who have never met you and have only seen your words on the internet are judgemental and will think you are a dumbass. So just think before you say, type, or whatever it is we do on this here forum, and people won't think so POORLY of you. So if you don't wanna get ripped apart VERBALLY (remember words by strangers, especially on the internet, don't mean SHIT) by these people, then don't post up dumb shit, save it for your friends to whom you can hopefully ask anything... And I wanna thank everyone who sat down and actually read this post, took in what I had to say and FULLY DIGESTED it...Thank You! ::wipes tear from eye and slowly returns to seat::

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
RedStorm said:

Why The FUCK do people get so BUTTHURT over the INTERNET??? If you really are offended or whatever, sm00v-E you need to go somewhere else! It just makes me mad how seriously some people take the INTERNET. I don't think you're a dumbass, I really don't because I'm not judgemental, but I think you should know that some other people who have never met you and have only seen your words on the internet are judgemental and will think you are a dumbass. So just think before you say, type, or whatever it is we do on this here forum, and people won't think so POORLY of you. So if you don't wanna get ripped apart VERBALLY (remember words by strangers, especially on the internet, don't mean SHIT) by these people, then don't post up dumb shit, save it for your friends to whom you can hopefully ask anything... And I wanna thank everyone who sat down and actually read this post, took in what I had to say and FULLY DIGESTED it...Thank You! ::wipes tear from eye and slowly returns to seat::
YES I READ THE WHOLE THING....LOL....AND ITS VERY FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CAN TAKE WORDS ON A SCREEN SO PERSONAL...BUT THIS SMOOV-E GROUPIE KID IS SOMETHING ELSE......ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT CARLOS GUY....