What if Dre From Outkast Started Dressin Normal Again??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
I see a lot of folks bashin Dre for the way he dresses and how he's expressin his artistic creativity these days. Folks say he needs to go back to his old style. What if he did? What if he started rhymin like he did on Southernplayalisticadillacmuzic? And dressin normal again? Would u lose respect for him for goin back and not bein true to himself? Would u consider him a sellout? Or would u just blow it off and think that he came to his senses?

Apr 25, 2002
He done went off the deep end, he can never go back to how he was. If he did it would be even weirder than what hes doin now.......wait no thats not possible.

Aug 25, 2003
He came to his senses with that. Hes gay and Erakah Bado Badu (stupid bitch cant even have a normal name) turned his ass out thats all there is to it. what happend to say something about the A town and Ill bust you in your fucking mouth?

House Of The Dead M.D.

Sep 20, 2003
Dr. Curien said:
He came to his senses with that. Hes gay and Erakah Bado Badu (stupid bitch cant even have a normal name) turned his ass out thats all there is to it. what happend to say something about the A town and Ill bust you in your ####### mouth?

House Of The Dead M.D.

you think andre's gay

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
In 10 years cats will realize ANDRE 3000 was ahead of his time. Read the Outkast interview in XXL and you will see that. How many topics can you rap about before it gets tired? He challenges that question and decided to challenge himself and try a new route with his music. Dude is a musician now...he done grown up. Went and took lessons on how to play the guitar and all the strings you hear on the new shit are all played LIVE by him. He's also going back to learn another instrument...I commend dude for his evolution....music needs it.

Jul 16, 2002
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
In 10 years cats will realize ANDRE 3000 was ahead of his time. Read the Outkast interview in XXL and you will see that. How many topics can you rap about before it gets tired? He challenges that question and decided to challenge himself and try a new route with his music. Dude is a musician now...he done grown up. Went and took lessons on how to play the guitar and all the strings you hear on the new shit are all played LIVE by him. He's also going back to learn another instrument...I commend dude for his evolution....music needs it.
aint that the truth

Aug 25, 2003
In 10 years I will still say that he is gay there is no changing my opinion. Oukast was tight but like most tight rappers onc ethey went mainstream it was over for them.

Epidemic