What I want to see Tech in the future.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
To me I want Tech n9ne to get talking about more subjects we the people can relate to. Im not talking about every song. Its just the whole industry wont accept me, they think im the devil, and the tour life is getting old and watered down. More songs like " higher power" and "show me a god." Subjects people can relate to. Perhaps a song about the government or the struggle. He needs to have some more dark songs. One sex song at most. I mean I wouldn't want him to completely change. Have a commercial club song..nothing wrong with that. Have some better choruses ( have Krayzie bone teach him how to do choruses lol) and less features. Try making a perfect album...something rapreviews.com would give a 10/10.
Tech lyrics and word vocabulary is now off the charts. He should stick with that but know when to slow things down and become less aggressive. I dont care if tech is more appealing to audiences but I would like to be able to relate to him more while he does it with his own twist.
I think while Tech is becoming more appealing to the mainstream audience there are huge parts of the underground he has not connected with. tech has is own fan base and commonly they get confused with underground fans... That's anything but the case. Atmosphere fans, Murs fans, Odd future fans, and though he is mainstream Lupe Fiasco fans are all audiences he can connect with. he probably does connect with some of the odd future fans.
Sure Tech has toured with some of these people...But just because Tech is underground doesn't mean all the underground supports him. If he keeps things dark, find a balance between commercial and underground, talk more about real topics he can become a better rapper and even appeal to more audiences just like the ones I mentioned.
Like I said while I dont care if Tech becomes any bigger I think if he talks about some of the stuff I say only positive things can happen. He can appeal to more audiences (which he wants) and drop a great album if he switches things up a little.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
why u so worried about him becoming bigger and appealing to other fans? you sound like a huge fuckin groupie, it shouldnt matter who likes his music and what he does besides yourself.

Mar 14, 2006
Just saying he could be a more complete artist. Has the potential to make a perfect album. Instead of dropping constant 8/10 albums. I said switch things up a little more, not completely change. Honestly less and less I do listen to tech. Just posting my thoughts on for one album he could do something different. People should read.. imo it would be a win win for everybody if he switched things up a little

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
An artist usually writes about things that are going on in his/her life. So as things change in his life, so does the subject matter. There's tons of artists out there right now, so finding something to fit a specific mood won't be difficult.

Sep 24, 2002
im not an anal grammar butt pirate like zero, kirby and the trolls on sicc. but damn kid find the ENTER button and press it 2x after some sentences

Nov 14, 2002
OH NO! PLEASE DON'T INSULT ME WITH UNORIGINAL INTERNET MEMES!

So it just occurred to me... They let retarded people raise children in MO? If CPS ever knocks on whatever it is you use for a door on your trailer, maybe you could just ship the kid or kids down here where they can grow up with parents who can teach them the basics, like spelling, punctuation, math... The names of colors... All sorts of nifty shit.

It's sad that they have to grow up thinking it's normal to wear a helmet on the school bus.

Sep 24, 2002
being from LI im sure u know all about that . sucks for u kid. go blog about it.

its pretty sad that everything u do in life amounts to nothing and you cherish shit but some online persona of a immature troll you love to be. until you come at with me with FACTS then just put me on ignore like your faggot ass claimed to have done numerous times but never really did.