what I say on what we are

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
anybody got another pill i gotta get a mfr to give me the artificial love and i wanna be trippin i gotta be high, tryin 2 kick it hella wicked until we die. never the nigga to get a milli when im trippin and buckin it im a nigga in the party with your bitch and im fuckin it but you gotta be ready 2 get up and go, if you wanna start up a fight over ragedy hoes.me and potluck put the cocks up in a hot slut tryin ta bust a nut b4 the slot locks up,given a minute to get us up in it but everybody shiver when i deliver the jock pops up.underated he made it a bomb with the heat, makin it so it aint ever calm in the street, tecca n9na with one ton nigga we come from nothin we bussin like hell spawns on the bbbb beat. verbally ya heard of me murder thee mental capacity flippin with missouri in back of me pack'll be thick come after me tech attack a mfr with the tongue.(cheah) nigga ya better be steadilly bringin the medley readilly cause every nigga thinkin ahead of me will never be fetti because i bring it like a bullet from a gun.(cheah) so what you really wanna do? get back on the road get a sack crack a brew , put a bitch on her back and i give her what she really want a mfr that makin it do what it do with a caribou lou. 151 malibu rum and pineapple juice you know the party gotta be fun compatible groups of niggas, chillin with ya homegirls in 707 with the liquor.

Jan 20, 2004
Man Tech, this is one of the greatest verses I've heard. I've been playing this out here for all the cats in Thailand, and it's a real favorite out here. Oh yeah, and Bout to Bubble, EVERYBODY loves that joint!

Aug 15, 2006
Thadelux1 said:
Hey lady I just figured out that was u...sucks u won't be there 11/7

*Dana*
Oh hey girl... yeahhhh..i know. :cry: get your parlaa on for me k?

Its good to know im not the only female on this thing. hahaha.