what i say on riot maker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
i dont know why they be funkin its somethin maybe in the music when it be pumpin its crunk and its hella haterific. throw ya set up in the air is all the dj really wanna play when its over its lookin bloody and satanistic.killas from everywhere listen to me when i be bussin shit im turbulent some get nervous when i wreck arenas,concert promoters in honalulu dont wanna see me cause they said that samoans will riot off tecca n9na.

Jan 2, 2006
Samplers suck for one reason only. Give you some good shit, right when you're getting into it....it cuts off and leaves you hangin till the real shit comes out. Riot Maker is one of the tracks i'm waiting to hear aside from The Rain and Welcome To Midwest.

Oct 16, 2002
pistol packin and money mackin rappin about the city where killas keep it crackin too dark and gritty back in the dizzy jackin was happenin gafflin many cacklin now we packaging crack and the addict will pop. kansas city missouri feel the fury of the inner city poverty stricken novelty spittin, follow me quick into the bottom we gotta be thizzin no frickin apology given you trippin we lick a shot.

Jan 4, 2005
Thereal said:
pistol packin and money mackin rappin about the city where killas keep it crackin too dark and gritty back in the dizzy jackin was happenin gafflin many cacklin now we packaging crack and the addict will pop. kansas city missouri feel the fury of the inner city poverty stricken novelty spittin, follow me quick into the bottom we gotta be thizzin no frickin apology given you trippin we lick a shot.
the song kick's ass so far from the sampler. it's a pump song and i love tyler jamming in it bro

Oct 16, 2002
thats tripple, but the next part is quadrupple. get ready to brawl hometown breakin a jawbone clown you aint a criminal killa be ready to get up and fall on down look at the darkside full of the gangbangin hookers with choppers and the coppers they keep the thangs rangin.