WHAT HOMEBOY ITEMS ARE YOU HOMIES LOOKING FOR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
you fools always want rare homeboy shit but when it comes to real rare homeboy rap you all blind and hate hella hard cuz its from san jo

gato mas loco's shark tank compilation

gato mas locos death b4 dishonor

frank gucci what goes around comes around

yall dont got these in your collection? then yo shit aint rare at all

Jun 12, 2003
you fools always want rare homeboy shit but when it comes to real rare homeboy rap you all blind and hate hella hard cuz its from san jo

had them and sold them wasnt feeling them...and those cds are not in demand as collectables...imo

Nov 2, 2002

Most people on here that like collecting stuff tend to focus on one area i noticed. Like, jorge focuses on the central valley/DRF type stuff, I collect east bay 925 items, and you collect San Jo music.

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
^^^CO SIGN WITH THE HOMIE RUSTO & ENCHO20..I ACTUALLY HAVE ALL THEM SAN JO CD'S YOU MENTIONED FROM GATOS SHARK TANK TO THAT FRANK GUCCI CD..NOW I DONT HATE I JUST COLLECT WHAT I LIKE TO LISTEN TO..I DONT LISTEN OR COLLECT ALL HOMEBOY MUSIC..SUM I LIKE SUM I DONT..