what happined to the Deer Hunter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
I hate to bring up a subject that most of yall will probably hate but I really wish I knew if that Sicx cd will ever see the light of day. I read somewhere, I belive on this web site that Lynch was still supporting it even with Sicx in jail but that was years ago. So does anyone know about that? I guess even if it did come out though it wouldnt have the same feel as Nigga Deep and Dead For Life. Anyways just a curiousity question.

Apr 25, 2002
theres rumours that it was just in teh writing phase but i dont know im sure theres a few sicx tracks in the vaults but i doubt theyll see the light of day

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
dont know about that album...

I mean I like Sicx as a rapper, but if I was to even THINK about listening to him again he would have to change the stuff he raps about...I never considered it coo to rap about "f---king your kids instead of your wife," but I listened to it because I thought it was for shock value, but now I couldnt give that type of rap another spin, especially because of the situation he is in...

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm pretty sure Sicx started recording the album on his own but I doubt any of what he got done will ever come out. . .

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
DatNigga said:
dont know about that album...

I mean I like Sicx as a rapper, but if I was to even THINK about listening to him again he would have to change the stuff he raps about...I never considered it coo to rap about "f---king your kids instead of your wife," but I listened to it because I thought it was for shock value, but now I couldnt give that type of rap another spin, especially because of the situation he is in...

that iz some real talk right there

May 6, 2002
This has been brought up a couple of times since he got locked up.

Several people have confirmed that there will be NO Deer Hunter. Nor any album EVER dropped from Sicx again. Homies or not...no one would want to produce, invest, and release anything done by him. It would just give that individual a bad rep.

If it came out, I would cop it...regardless of what anyone says.

May 6, 2002
Contagious Locc said:
my homie said he seen a lynch and sicx album in the stores, not nigga deep, but anotha one w/ a blue cover.. i think the nigga is full of shit but does anyone got any info... dubb or zagg??
They did do an album before Nigga Deep.

The group was called "Street Talk".
Before they had their names. Sicx was Strobe Light...Lynch was somethin else (can't remember).

As far as the album hittin the stores..I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.