WHAT HAPPENED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2008
WHAT HAPPPENED TO THE SICCNESS,IF IT AIN'T BOUT NO 90'S RAPPERS ON HERE IT JUST DON'T MATTER.
DUDES ON HERE ONLY SEEM TO CARE BOUT LYNCH AND X-RAIDED WHO NEVER POST ON HERE ANYMORE.
Y'ALL NEEDA GET WITH CHANGING TIMES THEY STOP POSTIN' CUZ IT WASN'T NO MORE ROOM ON THEY DICK FOR Y'ALL TO KEEP BOUNCING AROUND ON.
ALOT OF TODAY MUSIC AIN'T WAS IT WAS BUT THAT THE COURSE OF LIFE,STILL ALOTTA GREAT,HARD,STREET MUSIC TO ENJOY,Y'ALL NEEDA JUST LEARN THAT....
GO ON AND HATE AND BITCH BOUT THIS POST BUT YOU KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm not in Sacramento, so I don't really know what's happening. I only know about shit I read on the Sicc, and I don't hear much new good shit...

Apr 25, 2002
I know what happened to it: THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!! Sacramento ain't making no noise except T NUTTY so all we got is old X cause his new music is subpar and hope that LYNCH or BO bring heat when they drop something new.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
when they resort to sayin T Nutty the best in Sac you know there is something wrong. i live in sac n there aint nothin worth buying coming out. X is the only one to me still bringin the heat everytime

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
It seems like niggaz build up momentum and then for some reason or another shit gets sidelined.

On one front I thought T-Nutty, Bleezo, Sav Sicc, & Young Bop was really finna do it...together. I dont know what happened/is happening with that.

Im not about to spill my heart out right now but I'll say this. IMO there's too much hate in the West amongst each other.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
when they resort to sayin T Nutty the best in Sac you know there is something wrong. i live in sac n there aint nothin worth buying coming out. X is the only one to me still bringin the heat everytime

T-Nutty is the only one on my radar right now from that region.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
things have slowed down a little bit. in the past, the 9-1Siccness forum used to get more post/replies, and the open forum was DEAD as shit. things change with time i suppose. Roloc still hasn't sent me my VHS tapes.