what happened?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
i'm just wondering what happened to Grant Rice and BG Bulletwound? Grant used to be on stage with Tech and isn't anymore. was there a fall out or something? same with BG. at one point Tech wanted to sign him to Strange. what happened?

Jan 2, 2006
It is like a Treasure Hunt my friend. Search this forum. There are quite a few threads already that asked this same question. You will find your Pot of Gold in those threads.

Sep 30, 2002
Jan 5, 2007
a girl i talked to awhile back said she had a cousin that rapped and knew tech n9ne and his name was grant rice (this is before i knew who he was) so i was jus like suuuure

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
MuRR-DoGG said:
g.rice and tech collabo long overdue? you ever heard high sidin'? by the way what the hell does high sidin' mean?
they may have put it down technically speaking...but techs just on the hook and aint spit no verse so IMO isnt something you would consider a true collabo

Sep 30, 2002
if you say so, but spending time in the booth, does mean a lot to them in their lives. So I'm thinkin' they're all cool, and i have the feelin' if strange ever makes it BIG he'll be right back on stage with his homies, i.e. RDVs, S&G, G.Rice, B.G., possibly Vertigo, Mr. Stinky...and whomever else I'm forgeting.