what happened to the bloods & crips rappers??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I saw that first bangin on wax album in the used section for like $5.99 at hastings. I was going to buy it but then I remembered gang bangin was played out back in 91. I think they made a big mistake when they split the albums into seperate records, like the Nation wide rip ridaz and all that. It kinda took away the whole point of the records. Unity. The bloods side was better on the first album though.

May 2, 2002
Mr.Strike said:
I was going to buy it but then I remembered gang bangin was played out back in 91.
hahahaha. Where do you live? Europe or somethin? Gang bangin isn't a trend homie, people live and die for that shit. It's too bad but that's just the way it is in a lot of places.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
hahahaha. Where do you live? Europe or somethin? Gang bangin isn't a trend homie, people live and die for that shit. It's too bad but that's just the way it is in a lot of places.
YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH...I ALWAYS TRIP WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT..LIKE IF GANGBANGING IS SOME TREND OR LIKE A PAIR OF SHOES YOU GET TIRED OF AND THROW AWAY...

Jun 1, 2002
I am from Tacoma Wa. What I ment by that was, Back in school all the lil cats that wanted to bang listened to that. So really they was just perpin like they was bangin.Then when they seen it was a harsh way off life they was like "man bangin is played out."

Jun 20, 2002
SHIT MY FOLKZ KNOW BRAZY FROM DAMURIDAS.
THEY STILL AROUND I KNOW THEY DROPPED HOW DEEP IZ YOUR HOOD IN 99 OR 2000 AND DID A MOVIE CALLED WAR STORIES WITH MONSTER KODY AND SUM OTHA RIVALS!! HOLLYWOOD VID GOT IT BUT MY BOY HOOKED ME UP THE FLICK RIGHT AFTER THEY WAZ DONE SHOOTIN IT!

YEAH RIPZ & DAMUZ IZ REAL SHIT"IT AINT 4 PLAY" MY NIGGA.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fo clips- R.I.P
bloody mary- drops a album soon (piru love 2002)
lil hawk- needz to drop a album, he was tight..

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

ay and al lthem nation wide rip ridaz that nigga from franklin square in watts ahhh whats his name?6-pac or somethang that nigga could rap
them gangbangin cd's lacced somethang though muh fucca got sicc of the same ol same ol in every tracc

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Lil Keke Loc from the Rip Ridaz put out a solo cd.

G-Len from the Damus put out one with the title or track Woop Woop!!

The Young Soldiers aka The Relatives were on the Damus too and have an album out under the latter name.

B-Brazy, in my opinion is the most talented, and he needs to put out a cd.

May 2, 2002
keke loc is a crip rapper but not part of nationwide rip ridaz. He's part of the group True Blue N.O.T.S. (Niggaz Off The Street) and dissed the fools who were rappin on the bangin on wax cds. The songs called Bustas On Wax off of True Blue's 2nd cd You Only Live Once. Evil Bat from Swans dissed them back on "G's & Locs" from bangin on wax 2. "and 2 the crew they call the true flue,
I smoke their whole Crab crew, their baby mamas too, and you, My name is evil Bat and I'm a rebel and a soldier, I'm sparkin' like some folders, E-Rickets like I told ya, I got you Crab Rickets on the tip of your toes, And you be all on my jock, Cause you be diggin' my flows
,And D.J. Quik I took your beat Now I'm lookin' for you, Wassup To them Bloods and them Pirus, You Rickets just be talkin' I be spittin' that heat, Give it up for this Swan East Side MSB, G."

Apr 25, 2002
Bloody Mary aka Nina Ross

She on the new Full Clip album. She was in East Palo Alto for a while working with Taylor Made Studios and C-Funk. She was on Death Row and they had a group called Crooked I that recorded a whole album that will never see the shelf. Crooked I the group was Bloody Mary, Red Rum 781, Lil Leak from the Avenue Piru Gang outta Inglewood. Around the time when Crooked I -the group- was going to come out they were havin problems releasing it due to the fact that St. Ides had a copyright on that name for them juice drinks they had came out with.

*This is what I was told from Nini (Bloody Mary) when we was kickin it, she a cool ass female, I dont know where her ass is at now*

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
@Reese Loc
I saw an ad for an album called Tales from the Crooked i but they were all dressed in blue.

And why did they diss Bloody Mary on Damu Ridaz II. Some girl say something like "tell us where you really from...Stupidville, Ohio." Then she says "bloody mary gonna be buried." or something along those lines.

Apr 25, 2002
a couple of them cats from both sides had major flow....

is that beat from g's and locs/shoulda been a b dog from dj quick?

and f.y.i. domino (ghetto jam) was on the first bloods and crips....i forgot his name on there but he didnt bang a block, just long beach crip....