What happened to Mac Mall's flow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I ain't big on negative bay threads, but ive been a Mac Mall fan for years and I just realised I can't stand any of his new songs. He completely switched up his flow, dragging out every word in his verses, sounds lazy & uninspired, and lost all of his meaningfull raps. Shit sounds lame when he's rappin about thizzin and gettin stupid, I know he reppin for dre but that ain't mac mall. If someone can point me in the direction of some hot new mac mall shit I'd be thankfull.

Aug 23, 2005
Snubnoze said:
I ain't big on negative bay threads, but ive been a Mac Mall fan for years and I just realised I can't stand any of his new songs. He completely switched up his flow, dragging out every word in his verses, sounds lazy & uninspired, and lost all of his meaningfull raps. Shit sounds lame when he's rappin about thizzin and gettin stupid, I know he reppin for dre but that ain't mac mall. If someone can point me in the direction of some hot new mac mall shit I'd be thankfull.
i feel u,i think thizz iz a lil overatted.ever since dre died they fell off a lil bit,mac mall damn i dont know wut happend to thats niggaz flow.

May 5, 2002
I know he put out CLASSICS and fell off, but lets be realistic he was listenable years after and the biggest drawback to his albums were the beats and not him. now I got my cd player on auto skip everytime "mac mall" is read on a new cd......

Jun 2, 2002
to me, immaculate was slappin...ever since then though, i haven't been feeling shit he's put out. it's a damn shame too...

he needs to start spittin on the beats that he's familiar with...his style doesn't mesh well with these hyphy beats and whatnot

May 9, 2002
I've never felt any of Mac Malls beats. I think his lyrical content has changed drastically but he still got a nice flow. Just wait till the album drops you'll see, that is, if he has some decent beats lol.

Feb 25, 2006
dhurt said:
I've never felt any of Mac Malls beats. I think his lyrical content has changed drastically but he still got a nice flow. Just wait till the album drops you'll see, that is, if he has some decent beats lol.
nah...khayree used to drop the craziest beats for mall....is he comin out w/ a new solo???

Mar 28, 2006
Snubnoze said:
i kno exactly what u mean...back in the day he used to come wit fire...now it sounds like his heart aint in his raps no more