WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY FUNK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
myspace
Larry Funk was supposed to be mastering my album "THE WORLD AINT ENOUGH" and then all of a sudden he just disappeared! I heard he was driving trucks in Kansas. Anyone got any info to help me solve this mystery?

PRIME MINISTER

May 8, 2002
myspace
Larry Funk took the masters to my album "The World Aint Enough" and just disappeared. I had to record a whole 'nother album. He took all my footage I had of Mac Dre. The songs I did with HitMan (RIP). I've had to work twice as hard!

Prime

Aug 4, 2002
prime minister said:
Larry Funk took the masters to my album "The World Aint Enough" and just disappeared. I had to record a whole 'nother album. He took all my footage I had of Mac Dre. The songs I did with HitMan (RIP). I've had to work twice as hard!

Prime
Looks like he needs his ass beat again for that.

May 8, 2002
myspace
Sydal said:
Hey Prime, did the folks get at you about the shows yet?? Holla at me, either on the cell, e-mail, or whatever.
No, they didn't but I know the first WED. is coming up. I'll put something big together for us. If you can come thru this Thursday that would be big!
Did you get the flier?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
prime minister said:
No, they didn't but I know the first WED. is coming up. I'll put something big together for us. If you can come thru this Thursday that would be big!
Did you get the flier?
Man, where you gonna be at this Thursday? I didn't get a flier. I'ma be up in Oregon for a memorial for my grandmother, leaving Thursday night.

I know I will definitely be at the Improv in San Jo' on October 3...won't be performing that night but I'll be there supportin' the other cats. Hopefully you can make it out that night.

I'ma shoot my new cell number to your myspace...I completely forgot that I changed it last week, lol.

Feb 13, 2006
I understand the anger towards funk but it really wasn't his fault. B mad @ dude that destroyed his lab. (Yall kno who that crazy ass is)

I was there after tryin 2 help piece what was left of the lab & wasn't shit left. Crazy ass even tore foam off the walls...who does that?? Pure psycho.

Funk gave up. Tried 2 tell em it could b fixed, but when I went back no answer & no call backs. Didn't know he moved back 2 kansas till some1 else posted it.

I hope he comes back. Can't stand seein good talent go 2 waste in this business.