What happened to K-Lou?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Did he produce that Ludacris song with Mystikal? It says produced by KLC for Medicine Men...

I miss his old funky ass beats like on "Stupid Doo Doo Dumb" and "It Ain't For Play"

Anyone know what he's been up to?

Apr 26, 2002
I think K Lou is responsible for Master P's success,If master P didn't have K Lou's beats early on when p's music was Richmond bay area style there'd be no foundation for no limit.

K Lou's beats pound the hardest.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Naw, KLC isn't K-Lou. I know he's still fuckin' with Buddah Mack.

And Rhythm told me that K-Lou Studios just relocated to a new spot. So he's definitely still doin' thangs.

K-Lou always had the best sound. Along with Studio Ton.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
he did hella work on the bay group Arkyvz. he did almost all the tracks...has feat from mall, budda mac and others..

the album is pretty tight....

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
The Boss said:
I think K Lou is responsible for Master P's success,If master P didn't have K Lou's beats early on when p's music was Richmond bay area style there'd be no foundation for no limit.

K Lou's beats pound the hardest.
Thank you!! That's what i've been tryin ta tell everyone of my homies.

N

NASTY NATE

K-LOU has beats on NASTY NATE'S SOLO DEBUT "NASTYLAND".... K-Lou got heat fa real....Keep ya eyes peeled for the track wit OTIS & SHUG....STR8 KNOCKIN....OH BOY!!!!

Jun 5, 2002
is k-lou the man that put lil italy and don p on the scene. i got a shirt that says k-lou records and it says "you ain't know" shit is tight. all of the girls like it.