WHAT HAPPENED TO BULLET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
theres a difference between "claiming" and actually "doing" something LOL.......
Exactly, and that's why I see Bullet actually out there grinding and selling 1000's of CD's all over the country. No need to claim anything, regardless of what you think of the man personally he does get out there and move units and you gotta respect that kinda hustle...

May 9, 2002
he sells out his trunk like crazy if you folks think the siccness is the only form of promotion your wrong !!! and when did dude ever claim to be a 'Gangster'
Shooting guns and having tear drop tattoos seems to sum it up to me.

Either way, when he proclaimed to be the "King of Bellevue" or whatever the fuck, he lost ALL crediblility, period.

What a fuckin joke.

Oct 21, 2002
yeah well BULLET could be anything faster than a speeding bullet not bullets in your face lol did you fuck my mom absolutly not you didnt you dont know her but thats your name 'CHIEF" so are you a 'FAKE' MOM FUCKER??

May 6, 2002
On One,
Why you keep defending dude? Just let these cats say what they want. Bullet is shady tho, selling shit that don't even belong to him. Constantly. He'll get over on whoever if they let him. I think you know that. Maybe he didn't get over on you but he's done it to quite a few cats and thats the rep he got. But he brought that on himself, so let him save his own character if he wants. Your bigger than that.

Rasc

Apr 25, 2002
Bullet aka the White Buffalo lol, that's what he used to call himself.

Never got into him. He's from Bellevue/Iowa (but so is Syko sort of), but that's not why I'm not a fan, his music was generally below average, and his better songs were average.

May 9, 2002
yeah well BULLET could be anything faster than a speeding bullet not bullets in your face lol did you fuck my mom absolutly not you didnt you dont know her but thats your name 'CHIEF" so are you a 'FAKE' MOM FUCKER??
My name is a handle on a message board...Bullet was this guys RAP name that he used all the time. Off the net, Im Jesse Rice...off the net Bullet is still bullet.

Stop comparing apples and oragnes, chief.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bullet put out a couple of solid records in the days of ESR. Todd G's "Bail Money" was fresh. As far as boogers go, I don't know him personally, so I can't comment on him personally all I can comment on is his music/product. I think his problem was he was trying to run a label, and wanted all the shine to himself, promote himself as an artist at the same time, when he probably should of been focusing on his label mates more, and their work. From what I've heard from some of his past label mates and affiliates, he could of been a better more trustworthy business partner.

On One knows Bullet well, so, his input is very much valid here.

What up On One? Check that new beat I spammed to you on My Space.