What Happened To Bay Rap Groups?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
the luniz, mob figaz, dual commitee,the team,fatal konnection...we had alot to choose from seems like nobody takes the group thing serious anymore... but id like to see a reunion soon from some of the og's or some fresh blood that we can take seriously.

Mar 25, 2009
them niggaz is played out, nobody wanna hear them old ass niggaz rappin anymore, they ain't relevant, can't relate to tha young crowd

luniz and dual commitee tha only group i fuced with out of tha ones u named, tha rest of them wuz trash anyway, tha team had some hitters tho

regardless all them dudes is washed up

Sep 23, 2008
them niggaz is played out, nobody wanna hear them old ass niggaz rappin anymore, they ain't relevant, can't relate to tha young crowd

luniz and dual commitee tha only group i fuced with out of tha ones u named, tha rest of them wuz trash anyway, tha team had some hitters tho

regardless all them dudes is washed up
cmon my guy.. the mobb figaz was trash GTFO HERE WIT DAT BULLSHIT

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the luniz, mob figaz, dual commitee,the team,fatal konnection...we had alot to choose from seems like nobody takes the group thing serious anymore... but id like to see a reunion soon from some of the og's or some fresh blood that we can take seriously.
Ego's happened.

Apr 25, 2002
nope - MONEY happened. or lack thereof. less money in the game in general nowadays means less willingness from individual rappers to click up and take a cut as opposed to being a solo artist and getting the whole pie.