What happened to all the Tough Enough winners??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Maven as you said was released.
Nidia was released over a year ago
Chris nowinski suffered a concussion and is behind a desk at wwe hq
Josh Mathews is still announcing on Velocity
Linda miles was burried and fianlly released from owv
Jackie Gayda was released over 6 months ago and can now be seen on TNA
Matt Morgan was released and recently arrested impersonanting a cop
Johnny Nitro is half of the tag team champs known as MNM
Daniel Pudar was released less than a year into his contract from ovw
Mike Mizanin even though he didnt win, and hasnt improved (from what Ive heard) still has a job...

I know the guy your talking about, I forget his name, but I think he got another concussion from Bob Holly, I think his name was Matt... somethin or other...

Jan 2, 2004
Matt Cappotelli.. I think he had a heart attack or some shit.. He was just about to get pushed up, and something really bad happened to him.. That's all I remember.

May 4, 2002
Matt Capotelli has a brain tumor. No word on his future yet. He was the next guy getting called up from OVW too. It's a damn shame.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wasn't Jamie Noble a tough enough guy? I think they brought him back in the cruiserweight invatational

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
jayda650 said:
Wasn't Jamie Noble a tough enough guy? I think they brought him back in the cruiserweight invatational
He was not in TE. Unless theyve been putting him on velocity (on the net, and I havent watched) Yes, his first televised match was at the CWI

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nowinski was like a Harvard graduate, hes probably better off as some of the brains behind the scenes

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
jayda650 said:
Jamie Noble was originally one of the guys who came over from WCW, he was actually the masked dude in the Yung Dragons in WCW and he unmasked a short time before WCW closed down and went by Jamie Knoble (pretty much the same but different spelling.)

Feb 8, 2003
Everyone from TE except Boogeyman & Matthews are all losers now. Even the trainers Al Snow, Jackie, Ivory were released.

BOOGEYMAN is that nigga though. He was suppose to be a heel that came and and fueded with The Undertaker but his character got so popular that they scrapped the O.G plans and made him a babyface. look for him to take the U.S. tittle off Booker really soon.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Everyone from TE except Boogeyman & Matthews are all losers now. Even the trainers Al Snow, Jackie, Ivory were released.

BOOGEYMAN is that nigga though. He was suppose to be a heel that came and and fueded with The Undertaker but his character got so popular that they scrapped the O.G plans and made him a babyface. look for him to take the U.S. tittle off Booker really soon.
Did Al get released? thats whack.