What happened to all the Niner fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Jumping off of the bandwagon?????? Where's Tone 1 the main 49er fan????? Where's Brandon Lloyd???? I told you all Barlow is not that good. He can't carry the ball 20-25 times a game. He was used to carrying it 10-12 times a game when Garrison Hearst would come out for a breather. Where are the Niner fans?

Saints!!!!

Jun 18, 2004
Niners mayne!!! I'm just realistic, and ain't going to talk hella shit this year...we'll be back though...too much parity in the league to stay on the bottom for long...no more dynasties, no more Bungles.

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Jumping off of the bandwagon?????? Where's Tone 1 the main 49er fan????? Where's Brandon Lloyd???? I told you all Barlow is not that good. He can't carry the ball 20-25 times a game. He was used to carrying it 10-12 times a game when Garrison Hearst would come out for a breather. Where are the Niner fans?

Saints!!!!

Nice try Tony. I've been here reppin my Niners for a long time now. It's been tough but we will bounce back against the Lambs with a win. Our biggest disapointment this year has been the injury to J. Newberry and the bad play of our offensive line. Our CBs havent been playing tight coverage either. We are young and it will all get fixed. So pay attention!!!

THE NINAHS!!!!!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
How you like them Saints mayne???? Ever since Brooks started quarterbacking for the Saints they've been tearing the Niners up!

Saints!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It was the right call. Receivers can't block while the ball is in the air. I honestly think that it was a make up call for the offensive pass interferencing that was going on. Conway was pushing the DB's who were trying to make plays on deep balls.

Apr 25, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Niners mayne!!! I'm just realistic, and ain't going to talk hella shit this year...we'll be back though...too much parity in the league to stay on the bottom for long...no more dynasties, no more Bungles.
That's a real good point but still there are teams like Arizona and San Diego that are perpetually bad.

We up in the NW know that Dennis Erickson is good college coach, BAD PRO COACH.