WHAT HAPPENED AT THA E 40/BIG JUNE CONCERT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
Lol nobody went? I had a homie who went and said 40 came like at 1 and was performin for awhile. I seen some pics that he took but he don't know bout big june but he did perform. He also said that they opened the club next to it so the place was big sorry it wasn't a lot of info but that's all know

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
koncept1 said:
Lol nobody went? I had a homie who went and said 40 came like at 1 and was performin for awhile. I seen some pics that he took but he don't know bout big june but he did perform. He also said that they opened the club next to it so the place was big sorry it wasn't a lot of info but that's all know
Do you know what section 40 performed in? Was it upstairs in the the main room, by the DJ? Or in the next door room they opened up, I know exactly the areas you talkin bout. I knew they were gonna have to open up next door tryin to throw a concert. I was tryin to go at the last minute but couldn't find no one down to ride.

Apr 19, 2005
I know it was upstairs but I don't think it was by the dj cause I know the performers wouldn't be able to get from the door all the way to the side of the dj