What happend to South Park Mexican?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
I picked up a cd of his called power moves the table its a double disk and the first SPM cd i got and this shit is fucking tight. I heard he got locked up for some shit but I was wondering what it was. Hit it up

Epidemic

May 14, 2003
Dr. Curien said:
I picked up a cd of his called power moves the table its a double disk and the first SPM cd i got and this shit is fucking tight. I heard he got locked up for some shit but I was wondering what it was. Hit it up

Epidemic
HES LOCKED UP FOR SEX CHARGES WITH A MINOR, SO NEXT TIME YOU HEAR AN SPM SONG AND YOU HEAR THE LINE "....MY THIRD WIFE AIN'T EVEN BORN YET...." YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!

May 14, 2003
HERES YOUR WHOLE STORY FROM BET.COM:

South Park Mexican Sued By Sexual Assault Victim
By Chuck 'Jigsaw' Creekmur, BET.Com Staff Writer

September 9, 2002-- Carlos "South Park Mexican" Coy, a Houston-based rapper, was smacked with a civil suit last week by a 10-year-old girl whom he was convicted of sexually assaulting. In May, the rapper was sentenced to 45 years in jail for molesting the girl, who was staying over with Coy's daughter during Labor Day weekend, 2001.

The lawsuit was filed anonymously in a Houston courthouse in order to protect the identity of the girl, her lawyer Edward Hennessy said.

"In an effort to maintain the privacy of the minor child at this time, the full extent of the damages will not be set forth in this pleading," Hennessy said in court documents excerpted by the Houston Chronicle.

The Chronicle reports that the girl's father, who was a close friend of the rapper, said he initially felt pity for him but changed his mind once Coy expressed no remorse for the crime.

Coy is currently in jail awaiting an appeal and must serve 22 1/2 years before he would be eligible for parole.

Chip Lewis, the attorney that represented Coy in the State's case, said that he didn't think the civil suit was filed in good faith.

"I think the motivation behind this case was and always has been about the money. They will try to get any royalties or whatever they can get their hands on," Lewis said.

Aside from this civil suit, there are a number of other lawsuits pending against Coy, all involving underage girls.

Coy, 31, is the co-founder of Houston-based Dope House Records, a metaphor for the "addictive" nature of his music.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
All that shit talkin that DR.CURIEN has done about Sicx will be layed ta rest cause He now supported SPM. The tables are turned now biatch

Aug 25, 2003
tyson said:
All that shit talkin that DR.CURIEN has done about Sicx will be layed ta rest cause He now supported SPM. The tables are turned now biatch
Looks like hes getting out what do you have to say nwo bitch. If he did it then fuck him. Sicx videotaped his raping you punk bitch. I know you dont have balls enough to do shit so eat a dick and die.

Epidemic