what happend to KEYLO (west coast bad boy)??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
"Givin Up The Funk"

got it for $2.99 at The Wherehouse in Arcadia (which very much resembles a mid-1980's retro hangout) and I didn't like it that much
He hadda cut on there with JT the Bigga Figga called '2 Funky For Ya' ......That shit is tight as hell

Apr 25, 2002
That track he had on West Coast Bad Boys had the WORSE FUCKIN SINGER doin the hook.
"Playyyaaaaaaaaz, playin for keeps, in the ci-taaaaayyyyyy....the city by the Baaaayyyyyy"
God damn she sounded like somebody had thier hands wrapped around her throat while she was recieving a tanbark enema

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=grim64131&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

if anyone is looking for that Keylo, I got it a sealed one on ebay right now....also have a sealed Og of that WCBB on there as well

R

realsicksniper

"Lust is a man taking the dik out his mouth and putting it in his ass, but true love is taking the dik out of his ass and putting it in his mouth".- EA aka Soakgame-

That singer on Keylo song on WCBB was EA dope fiend auntie.
Keylo was on Mob House Soundtrack. He is a much better rapper nowadays

R

realsicksniper

EA said:

Givin Up The Funk"

got it for $2.99 at The Wherehouse in Arcadia (which very much resembles a mid-1980's retro hangout) and I didn't like it that much up my ass after that nigger Big Toby fucked me the the night before.

EA