WHAT HAPPEND TO CRASH (HOLLY) ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
what every happend to the guy?? it was pretty funny to watch all the segments when he was the "24/7 hardcore champ" . dude was always all paranoid and would be all sleeping with the belt and shit lol. and people would always jump him in some random ass location with a ref to start a match.

i remember him having matches in :

- a burger joint
- the mall
- various parking lots
- hotel
- some video arcade
- mini mart

and there was alot more that im forgetting about... but dude was comedy tho. does he still wrestle??

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
ironicaly i think that guy died in a car crash

either that or he died of an OD or suicide

nevertheless I know the guy is dead, hes actually from northern cali somewhere and a friend of the family apparantly was his fiance or girlfriend and my mom told me of all people.

Deux

Sicc OG
Mar 18, 2006
San Jose/South Bay
but allright i mean they give a tribute to everyone else that died like pretty fat tribute but i didn't see one for crash. like owen hart even got some mad exposure when he died but i guess crash wasn't that big of a person in the wwe community

Aug 26, 2005
Deux said:
but allright i mean they give a tribute to everyone else that died like pretty fat tribute but i didn't see one for crash. like owen hart even got some mad exposure when he died but i guess crash wasn't that big of a person in the wwe community
Dude... Owen died in a freak accident in a WWE ring. There was no way in hell they weren't gonna have an enormous tribute to him.

Nov 21, 2005
I Remember Al snow jumped him.. stole the belet , then gold dust immemdiatley stole it from al snow... then some body else came in and took it from gold dust, then crash got back up and took the belt back. that shit changed hands 4 times in like 5 minutes lol . crash was a legend r.i.p. :(

Aug 8, 2003
if i remember correctly he used to train either in fremont or out here in hayward.. cant remember.. but i think it was at this gym they had here in the stack..

Feb 5, 2005

R.I.P

WHEN I 1ST HEARD ABOUT IT I WAZ SURPRISED...

HE WAZ 1 OF DA MOST ENTERTAIN'N PERSONALITIEz IN A WRESTLING 4 A WHILE...

HIZ HARDCORE 24/7 THING KEPT ME ROLL'N 4 A WHILE..

REMEMBER WHEN HIM/HARDCORE HOLLY CALL'D THEMSELVEz
"THE SUPER HEAVYWEIGHTz" ? LOL

- GEEzUz

Aug 11, 2003
Lol They put that in a Old N64 Game No mercy.. that shit was great.. but then again that was back when WWF was the shit.. WWE fucking sucks compared to WWF.. I dont care what anyone says.. they are 2 diff things