What Happend to Baby-C?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
He had a couple cuts years ago "mob with me" and "in the cut". I remember them playin him on kube alot back in 2000 then he just disappeared. Anyone know if he's still rappin or what happend with dude?

Dec 3, 2005
Baby C wasnt locked up and the only two official releases he was on was his solo Not To Be Funked Wit and the compilation The 2-0-Sickness. So its been about 8 years since anything official came out. The label he and I were working with went belly up and everyone went their seperate ways creatively. He is doing fine and making some new music with Blymm. He actually performed recently with Blymm in Seattle. This question comes up every year or two but thats about as much as I am at liberty to say.

Jul 29, 2008
Baby C wasnt locked up and the only two official releases he was on was his solo Not To Be Funked Wit and the compilation The 2-0-Sickness. So its been about 8 years since anything official came out. The label he and I were working with went belly up and everyone went their seperate ways creatively. He is doing fine and making some new music with Blymm. He actually performed recently with Blymm in Seattle. This question comes up every year or two but thats about as much as I am at liberty to say.

you should have him get up on here and let him know he gotz fans that wanna know whats up.

Dec 3, 2005
i have some unreleased tracks i was trying to get permission to post or PM to people interested. Blymm told me this weekend that C and him are working on group album but i was too loaded to remember the name. who knows when or if itll see the light of day.

for those that never heard it heres the single Mob Wit Me that was on the heavy 7 at 7 on KUBE 93 and started the little buzz C had for awhile:

14 Mob With Me.m4a - 4.16MB

Dec 3, 2005
for the few of you that were interested on here, i havent talked to Blymm in a minute but he posted this on his myspace page if you are interested:

Its going 2 be one helluva party!!!!
Body: On February 28th we are going to be celebrating life!!!! Its my cousin Dk. Opz birthday and we are going to do it up!!!! We will be performing live at Floyd's Place, festivities get started at 10 pm!!! This is a moment I am more than happy to embrace... I am ecstatic actually!!!! We always go hard for shows and this one will be no different!!! For all u Baby C fans he will be live in action as well as J-Brasco, Dk. Opz, and of course Blymm Sinatra!!! We dont have a typical show, its always a full on party... Feel free to throw caution in the wind when hanging with us!!!!

Floyds Place 521 1st Ave N.

Feb.
28th No Cover

Nov 24, 2003
Good shit!! I am definitely gonna try to make it to this one!

LOL @ floyds place though, never thought I would be going to a rap show there. But wherever they can get it done is all good with me.

Dec 3, 2005
Good shit!! I am definitely gonna try to make it to this one!

LOL @ floyds place though, never thought I would be going to a rap show there. But wherever they can get it done is all good with me.
4real i thought the same shit first time i went there. it was alright though. we would hit up the nocnoc or the contour or somethin for the after hours the few times i seen them perform there. this was over a year ago tho

Dec 3, 2005
whats his myspace if you dont mind me askin.
im assuming youre talking about C since this is what the thread is about. Guido dont have a myspace far as i know, Blymm does and thats where i got the bulletin from. Blymms myspace is www.myspace.com/blymm

if you havent heard anything Blymm has done, he was on the song "In the Cut" on Baby C's Not to be Funked With CD, and he had 4 or 5 songs on the 2-0-Sickness Compilation. Heres some new songs that were on his Nappilly Ever After hella underground CD that we lightscribed up lol. check out his cousin Doc Opz dude is raw to me:

i'll start wit my favorite Blymm joint, jus for the lyrics mainly, its just hella simple
Blymm - My Title Is
06 My Title Is.m4a - 3.61MB

Blymm - Seven Degrees
sevendegreesfinal.mp3 - 6.18MB

Blymm - Neckbrace Issue feat Tha Wolfpak (Doc Opz and Brasco)
01 Neckbrace Issue feat. Doc Opz and.m4a - 4.11MB

Blymm - Can We Kick It? feat Metasin (now Monch Maleviolent i think)
09 Can We Kick It feat. Metasin.m4a - 4.18MB <--hella old maybe 4 yrs

lemme know if u feelin it i got some more shit ive collected over the years, a few unreleased he did with my cousin, etc

May 13, 2008
www.myspace.com
Yeah man, I was just talkin' about you a couple weeks ago, wondering if you were still around...

Shoot me your number here, or on Myspace (Can you send PMs on here? ).. I'm going to be in town in about a week, I'll buy you a beer!