WHAT HAPPEN WHEN G-UNIT WENT TO OAKLAND AWHILE BACK!?/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2005
I REMEMBER IT WAS ALL OVER THE BOARDS BUT NEVER FOUND WHAT HAPPEN I THINK IT WAS SPIDER LOC AND YAYO DID THEY GET RUSHED!??
THANX IN ADVANCE!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
they cancelled out, saying that Yuk begged KMEL and the promoter NOT to have the show in the Bay.

100% BULLSHIT.....not enough interest (i.e. ticket sales) for show, plus a couple af days before, they got boo'ed off the stage in Dago, are the reasons why it didn't pop off.

Spider WHO?

Jul 11, 2005
im not finna put the whole thing out there but niggaz were finna roll out deep.... so even if the show wouldve went down it wouldve got stopped anyway niggaz were ready to tear that shit up thats if they wouldve got in..

and beto i dont know where you got the info from but basically the pigs had alot to do with the show gettin cancelled aswell.. i dont know if there wasnt enough interest and whatnot but i do know the police knew that niggaz were going to hit that show up.. im from the town and i know yuk had niggaz ( including niggaz i knew ) ready to hit that shit up...