what happen to big nick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
he's @ the front door and he say it's hater tight.

he moved on to do other things.

Joe Vertigo is doing security for tech now. and some times OG Mugs

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Indeed he is. I remember when he had to do security at a show and had to pat me down. He was cracking my shit up.

"You know I'm not down with touching another big man."
"They tell me this will aid in my retirement."

I also remember when he was taking tickets for a show stuffed into one of those tiny ticket booths. His shoulders were touching each side of the booth and his arms were sticking out of the pay slot because he couldn't sit up straight. LMAO

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
I WAS AT A SHOW HERE AND TECH TOLD ME AN MY WIFE TO COME UP TO VIP SO WE GO UP AND A SECURITY GUY FROM THE CLUB PUTS BOTH OF HIS ARMS OUT TO BLOCK THE DOOR NICK GRABS DUDE BY THE BACK OF HIS SHIRT SLAMS HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE WALL AN SAYS MOTHA FUCKER THERE WITH US I THOUGHT DUDE WAS GON SHIT HIS PANTS

Mar 2, 2005
I WAS AT A SHOW HERE AND TECH TOLD ME AN MY WIFE TO COME UP TO VIP SO WE GO UP AND A SECURITY GUY FROM THE CLUB PUTS BOTH OF HIS ARMS OUT TO BLOCK THE DOOR NICK GRABS DUDE BY THE BACK OF HIS SHIRT SLAMS HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE WALL AN SAYS MOTHA FUCKER THERE WITH US I THOUGHT DUDE WAS GON SHIT HIS PANTS
Stop Yelling

Funny story tho