What genre of music do u listen to the most besides hip hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2010
besides rap and hip hop, i also listen to funk, reggae, jazz, and some rock. i pretty much listen to any genre, as long as i think the song is good.

Jan 9, 2009
lol, what the fuck are you talking about?
LOL HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE "OPEN FORUM" IMBECILES..

YOU KNOW, THE GROUPIES WHO PROP EACH OTHER RELIGIOUSLY, RARELY CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING WORTHWHILE TO THREADS BESIDES LAME INSIDE JOKE RETREADS OR PICTURES OF MEDIOCRE WHITE GIRLS AND SAYING "TIDDIES." LIKES ITS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS...

YOU KNOW THEM NIGGAS BREH
DILUTING THE GENE POOL WITH THEIR COPYPASTA
NIGGAS WHO MAKE THREADS THAT FLAME AND GET CLOWNED SO THEY STOP MAKING THREADS AND TRY TO SABOTAGE OTHERS

EDIT: I LISTEN TO DOO WOP.

Aug 24, 2002
Behind Jazz, I really enjoy disco, the obscure stuff, knot so much the songs we've all heard a million times in our lives, like the spirit of it & alot of the arrangements are pretty good. 60-80's R&B too, but not the same old hits. Boogie, rare groove, soulful and/or jazzy house, electronica, indie rock, classic rock. Film score music, classical, some metal. I'm open, in general all commercial radio stations suck, take no chances & too much repetition. Satellite radio rap stations are pretty wack too, no real variety.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
a lot of the responses are why i hate the open forum sometimes

it's like there's five drunk frat boys at a park

one starts jumping from foot to foot and tapping his head

the rest start laughing, someone yells out "awesome dude" the next "TOTALLY awesome" another "dude"

one of the other frat boys steps front and center and starts punching himself in the stomach until he pukes, he does this over and over again

the rest start laughing, someone yells out "awesome dude" the next "TOTALLY awesome" another "dude"

shall i keep goin?
[tadou]
VERILY AWESOME!!
[/tadou]

::

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LOL HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE "OPEN FORUM" IMBECILES..

YOU KNOW, THE GROUPIES WHO PROP EACH OTHER RELIGIOUSLY, RARELY CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING WORTHWHILE TO THREADS BESIDES LAME INSIDE JOKE RETREADS OR PICTURES OF MEDIOCRE WHITE GIRLS AND SAYING "TIDDIES." LIKES ITS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS...

YOU KNOW THEM NIGGAS BREH
DILUTING THE GENE POOL WITH THEIR COPYPASTA
NIGGAS WHO MAKE THREADS THAT FLAME AND GET CLOWNED SO THEY STOP MAKING THREADS AND TRY TO SABOTAGE OTHERS

EDIT: I LISTEN TO DOO WOP.

^^ Them some nice tiddies.... look whats next vv

SWAG SWAG SWAG!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anyways I listen to more other music than hip-hop these days. There is too many subgenres of metal and rock I listen to and most people wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Then I really like ambient, experimental, oldies, elecrtonic (no not techno, etc) and a bunch of other stuff.

If I listen to 100 hours of music lets say probably maybe 15 hours of that is hip-hop, and most of that is pre-2000.