What Gangs are in the midwest?...Represent!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
[COLOR=royal blue]I'm A Gangsta Disciple myself.7-4-14,B.O.S, G.D.N till the world blow up..LArry Hoover crazy............

But,I know theirs the otha side....VLs,BPS,4CH,Latin Kings,BDs,Conservatives,Unknowns,

But,I'm not on that Gangbang sghit anymore.That shit doesn't amuse me likeit used too...

What you rep?[/COLOR]

Apr 25, 2002
Town fulla GD's and VL's. 74-14. 22-12.

It don't matter what you claim up here. Lords killin Lords, G's killin G's. If you from West Glen Park dont get caught on the East side of Glen Park.

Mutha Fuckas wild all the way to the Bronx Boys, DHB, Dorie Miller, Delaney, Tarry Town, Ivanhoe Mafia, Concord Village, West Booke Pavillon, Hillside, Miller, Aetna, The Valley, 22nd Boys, 21st Jump Street, Area 51, 49 Hustlaz, and all the other sets in Gary, too many to name.
one

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Young Pooh Loc said:
SPORADIC you aint no GD quit fakin the funk lil homie
lol.You speak as if you know me.
I know law off the top of my head that governs us.
The Creed
Construction
1-16
Organization Structure (jobs & duties)
etc

Their is no more organized gangs anymore since they incarcerated the heads a few years back.Niggaz just renegades now....
I know you were just fucking with me though.Dog,I'm not about no internet BS.Sorry!

Jun 21, 2002
not everyone disorganized but i feel you, especially the way they movin niggas down to the south, my cuz used to be from 3rd world, lotta them niggas in gateville and all that shit & wont be too long before the ville get tore down

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
it don't matter no more down here neither...

folks disloyal to folks...
no organization no more...
mufuckas claim shit just cuz they think its cool...

that bangin shit is old...

and if you really into the "gang" shit you'd know it ain't about bangin no more its about growth and development...

make money and better yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.