What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I'm interested in what games y'all are gettin down on right now? Heres the few that i've been stuck on latley..

1. Red Faction: Guerilla <-- been puttin hella hours into this game.. all my friends got it now
2. Resident Evil 4 <-- jus beat it on normal and ada's side missions.. playin on pro mode now
3. Fable 2 <-- was hella into this game but since Red Faction its been on the back burner

Aug 7, 2003
your playing 3 games right now? must have 3 tv's and 3 xboxes.

i had some extra xbox live points so i bought duke nukem 3d. i had the demo when i was lil so i bought it and been playin that for the last week or so on and off.

there is no game out right now to justify the $65.

i might get dead space at traget for $30 after i beat Duke Nukem.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
your playing 3 games right now? must have 3 tv's and 3 xboxes.

i had some extra xbox live points so i bought duke nukem 3d. i had the demo when i was lil so i bought it and been playin that for the last week or so on and off.

there is no game out right now to justify the $65.

i might get dead space at traget for $30 after i beat Duke Nukem.
Dead Space is dope.. :) I'd rent it tho cuz once you beat it theres not a lot of replay value, unless ur an acheivement whore and wanna play thru the whole game again with jus' useing the line gun lol.. Which is something i'am actually thinking about doin right about now..

And yes, i'am playing 3 games at once atm lol.. Usually i get stuck on a game, but latley i've been tryin to play several games at once that way i dont get bored of 'em hella quick.. Tommarow i'll be adding Left 4 Dead and Prototype to that list lol

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
resident evil 5. i got to some temple stage and decided to start over. great game
Finnaly figure out how to do the 180 turn? lol

Yeah once i beat Resident Evil 4 on profesional mode and give a few more tires on the mercinaries mode (HELLA fun on the WII!) then i'll go back and play RE5 all over again.. Maybe the story will make a little bit more sense.. :) and this time i'll play it on hardcore mode or w/e.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
killzone 2

looking for other games which are good online multiplayers..i've heard good things about the new red faction but the online mode doesnt seem as deep as COD or killzone 2 so i dunno if it will keep me interested

i need an online mode where i get to unlock weapons and abilities and with good maps

Jun 24, 2005
I'm playin' inFamous right now. I'm on my second playthrough, this time as a Hero.

In a day or two, I'll be on that Resistance 2. I'm sure between now and when I get my Xbox back, I'll play through Killzone 2 again.