What featured artist sways you to buy a mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2005
i'd grab me a Young Dru mixtape anyday because that boy spits pure fire no matter what kinda beat it is... i would also grab a mixtape by Mark 7...

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Fila said:
If they mixed by metal mouth or mark7 I cop
Don't sleep on our dj's mixtapes.... DJ Boywonder... he does a really good job with mixing and blends.. I am not only saying that because he is our dj either..... the boy puts it down on the ones & two's.... period...

To answer the threads topic..... I hate when people put Exclusive and it really is not an exclusive. You can hear the same track on some other mixtape. I like REAL freestyles not shit that is written and adlibs and doubled because that is not a freestyle. I also like when people use original beats and not all industry beats... but the most important thing to me is the Dj's skills not just track for track with misc. talking in between tracks. I like it when the Dj puts a little twist on things like scratching, blends, juggle and when they make a remix.... ................ just my .02