What exactly is an Original Gangsta?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Call me a dickhead for asking this question but I'm not from America. I'm sick of hearing this term without actually knowing what it is!

What is an OG? What do you have to do to become one? Kill someone or something :confused:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
you dickhead (lol)

not necessarily kill someone, just put in a lot of work and earn a lot of respect from your fellow goons

Nov 14, 2002
to me a O.G is somebody who been reppin and puttin down for the same gang for 20 years or more.the same way they call a car thats been made 20 years ago a classic.

Feb 5, 2006
Call me a dickhead for asking this question but I'm not from America. I'm sick of hearing this term without actually knowing what it is!

What is an OG? What do you have to do to become one? Kill someone or something :confused:
O.G.'s are the few that put it down in the streets at a time when death could come as quick as a wearin the wrong color, a wrong look at the wrong nigga, wrong time, right place 4 a stray bullet, or even a mistaken identity. These are the cats that did they time and lived to tell the truth about it, not talk about it at all or they came back and tried to better their 'hood by showin the kids that they dont have 2 live like that , don't wanna live like that and that the real gangstas aint the ones with guns they got education and uses their power to uplift rather than take away lives. Some got tats of webs, crosses, tears (some got 'em colored) and names of their homies, neighborhood, click, or family all over their bodies and hearts and souls.