what ever happened to Phats Bossi?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
hes got some shit comin he said... i was playing socom and that foo saw my name and was like "aye u listen to bay area rap?" i was like yea.... he said "you listen to yukmouth?" i was all yea... that foo is like my favorite rapper.... he was all FUCK YUKMOUTH.... i kinda was like uhm ok.... then he told me who he was and i didnt believe him but this foo starts flowin over the headset i was like dam... he said he got some new shit comin soon tho..... so iono

Apr 28, 2003
yo! i heard real low on the streets he got fat and bossy and yuk was like "yo yous too much of a fat ass to act bossy and kick it around my crew mofo" and then phats bossi was like "aye hoe fuck you watch me eat these ribs" and then he started killin the ribs right in front of yukmouth and at that same time 50 cent walked in like "G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!" and they got into a wild crazy shoot out and mofos was fallin to the floor trying to eat chicken at roscoes