What ever happend to Crucial Conflict????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
that call of the wild was WACK AS FUCK......In the Middle was the only tight song, and the only other tight beat was not even a song.........

Crucial Conflict is still and will always be one of my favorite Midwest groups......Smokin on HaaaaaaaaY in the Middle of the Barn

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
call of the wild was crucial conflicts indepedant label compilation, most of the beats were don'e by other producers and al so we didn't get a 'rodeo' feel to it and it wasn't a great compilation either, the talent they foudn wasn't great except a few but damn that renegade song 'gade life' sounds like they're saying GAY LIFE GAY LIFE

Nov 6, 2002
yea i thought they were kinda tight.their first album was knoccs their second album was STR8 GARBAGE.i peeped some of call of the wild its had some tight shit on there.

in the middle is tha cutt

Nov 6, 2002
yea it was goodside badside.i jus wasnt feelin them on that album.i thought their first 1 was way better.i think they got a new 1 comin out & they got their own label now so i cant wait 2 see if they new shit is knoccin.hopefully they dont come out on no rodeo bullshit cuz that shit is fuccin wack.LOL

Aug 26, 2002
Yall ain't feelin GSBS.......Ain;t feelin the Rodeo style, yall are either def or trippn , GSBS was so much better then they first cd..........and that comp was GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2002
the rodeo shit is coo but i dont wanna hear a whole album of that shit.on the final tic the had cuts like jus gettin my money,ride the rodeo,final tic & hay those cuts was slumpin.GSBS was jus wack 2 me.their lyrics on GSBS were coo but the beats & hooks were wack.

Aug 26, 2002
GSBS: man they was letting out all they frustration on that one, from gettin fuck for money on FT, gettin compared to Bone, etc.......GSBS beats were killin FT.....Wildstyle grew on GSBS with his sound......

Oct 27, 2002
originally posted by jesse james
yall are either def or trippn

please dont spell it def ... that is abreveated from the word definetly ... havent u ever heard of mos def??? ... well anyway its kind of a graff head word!! peace ... just settin shit str8