What ethnicity is Locksmith???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
he said he's "black and persian" on a couple different cuts that i heard. I dont know if he means himself being black and persian -OR- Frontline because Left is black and he is persian. I guess you'll just have to wait for someone who knows the dude to reply with a definite answer. Someone from this board must know the man.

Nov 30, 2004
Locksmith is Black and Persian.
How do I know this? Well, I Know his Black older Brothers and Sisters.
They are also from The Rich. I don't mean to sound so angry but damn! What the f***. And just in case this shi** is asked the brothers and sisters are BLACK AND BLACK.
Peace

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
mattjoke said:
persians aren't considered arab but whatever....
Persia is an ancient empire which included southern russia and most of, if not all what we concider the middle east counties surrounding IRAN. Chances are he is "Arabic." But that's like saying he's asian. WTF does that mean? Doesnt say much about his race. I've visited most of the countries in the middle east and they are the most diverse group of people around... In the north they look like a cross between chineese and russian. In the south they look like africans In-between they look like the simpsons..lol

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
^Dats why U call em Persian, because they still have some of the original middle eastern race in them, although that's still arguable, Persians could have Arabic, Black, Russian etc all in them at the same time because of the history. It dates back to 7000 years.

Mar 29, 2004
Nae37! girl Im feelin you I know him too but like WHAT THE FUCK why does it matter what he is? Dude can spit and thats all that matters. Yall some fools I dont see anybody else on here sayin how white some body is? or what ever this shit is funny.
Peace P