What emotions fuel the best inventions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
The most successful products hooked you by some emotion. You may want to buy an "Ab Blaster" to feel happy that your gonna have a six pack. You may buy a ring to show your love. Its even more crazy when you have to buy something to make up for your mistake, like a hallmark card that says "im sorry" for 4.99

Im getting into these ideas to try and sucker you guys one day with some invention that will have you buying one for you, your mom, and your wife.

So what do you think makes you want to buy something the most? Happiness, forgiveness, looking good?

@ Blight...you're right.
Looking for love, you want to look & smell nice, so you try to dress nice & blah blah blah.

When you're in love, you spend money doing nice things for the one you love. Or you spend money trying to STILL look & smell nice for that person.

I know these are VERY general statements, but I know they pretty much apply to me. If I love someone, I don't mind spending money on them. If I see something they might like, I'll buy it. There doesn't have to be a special occasion. But don't get it twisted *ahem* SPORADIC *ahem*, if I don't LOVE you, I ain't buyin your ass SHIT!!!

@Sporadic...had to say that cuzz I figured that if I didn't, you would be all over me with some smart shit to say!!!

May 6, 2002
Lust. Plain and simple. If you really wanna sell something just use some sort of sexual advertisement and youll be rich. Listen to the song "Pussy Galore" by The Roots for reference.