WHAT DOES SAN DIEGO THINK OF THIS HERE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Young Pooh Loc said:
www.cdbaby.com/cd/youngpit

check out some cutz from the homies album.& let us know if you feelin his shit or not.its some westcoast shit so im sure yall will digg it?HOLLA

O.K. you want an honest opinion? I got one 4 ya homie. The beats is pretty smashin but as a rapper Cuzz sound average as a muphuCCa. Meaning, nothing about his voice or what he saying hold a nigga interest. His style is boring and his voice is annoying to me. Just my honest opinion dogg, Hold it down doe, One

SD OG

Nov 6, 2002
Re: Re: WHAT DOES SAN DIEGO THINK OF THIS HERE?

San DIEgo OG said:

O.K. you want an honest opinion? I got one 4 ya homie. The beats is pretty smashin but as a rapper Cuzz sound average as a muphuCCa. Meaning, nothing about his voice or what he saying hold a nigga interest. His style is boring and his voice is annoying to me. Just my honest opinion dogg, Hold it down doe,
fasho good lookin out on the feedback homie.maybe it will grown on you cuz my nigga got some tight shit.glad you liked the beats.if yall like them westcoast beats you can slum in ya ride you need 2 peep his shit.