What Does D.E. Stand For?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
actually i was refrencing "Send That Jackal" but "Based on I'm Rilla" is the cut too.

"FUK FAHRENHEIT, FUK MICHAEL, FUK D.E. he a asshole!!...least thats what i'm hearin anyway..."

thats the 2nd fav de quote, 1st would have to be on "Aint on My Agenda" where it goes...."play this game, if u wanna play my game, fuk nigga what, i told him passsmedalightaaa, so i can gethighaaa, i told him passssmmeeedaaalightaaa so i can gett higgghhherrrr, pass me the liiiii"

Cranky said:
I was just continuin' that line "So I march to the battle like a soldier marine" that you put up........
I knew what u were doin fuknigga :cool: he says that clearly on "Based on I'm Rilla," but the line i was quotin was from "Send that Jackal" where he's like "First the D.E.G. dancin in the streets, First the D.E.G. R double E, make it complete...................(wispers) ???? on my team....march to da battle like a soldier marine......send that jackallll to die..."

not tryin to be a dick by any means jus clarifyin, u was sayin 'march to da battle like a soldia marine, Wit a chain gun providing warmth like Vi-a-king, got 2many years in dis shyt cant loose....................supply that must die......MIIIINNEEE!!"

May 6, 2002
I think he just added the D.E. so he could throw it in whenever he needs something to rhyme to....lol...nah i don't know....but on his new junt he's like ''i brought a special guest with me...he goes by the name of Robo D.E. D.E.motionless....so i don't know....:confused:

May 10, 2002
stahdanko said:
....but on his new junt he's like ''i brought a special guest with me...he goes by the name of Robo D.E. D.E.motionless....so i don't know....:confused:
I believe it's ...

"I brought a special guest with me ... he goes by the name of Robo DE ... THE EMOTIONLESS." ;) could be wrong though