What does a grown ass man want for x mas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2006
Allright when i was young i spent hours thinking of what i want for x mas now i am all grown up i cant think of anything.

my wife keeps asking me what i want for x mas and seriously cant think of anything. anyone else have the same problem?

anyone wanna throw some cool items out there maybe they will catch my attention.

Apr 8, 2006
I dunno how much paper she got?

Ask her 4 a car.

Or how about sum OG print CD you used 2 bump that you cant find anymore.

Or how bout sum clothes...clothes is always a good idea.

Ofcoarse you could just do what anyman would n have her do "things" but thats sumthin im sure that comes without saying.

Tell her to flipt the script n take u on a vacation or a cruise even if it aint a far away destination.

Exercise equipment,sumthing 4 yr car, a crock pot,a deep freyer,a new TV or MP# player,video camera,espresso machine,new jordan socks,armani briefs,100 white T's,calogne,male face products from nordstrom.

You meen u cant think of nuthin....cut that out thats like the girl who keeps sayin shes ugly when she aint...u know damn well u can think a sum shit n u wanna ask the siccness 4 ATTENTION u son of a bitch!!

sorry got carried away..l

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I asked my chick for an iPhone or a PS3...lol. I seriously need to upgrade my shit.

On another note, wtf do you get a grown ass woman? I keep asking my fiance what she wants and she keeps saying, "I don't know...nothing".

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I would recommend AGAINST getting her anything like a stairmaster or any other exercise equipment lol...That will make for a not so jolly Christmas morning
HAHA! Naww, I'd never do that. My girl has a dope lil' body...even at 5 months prego, she's only showing in the belly. YEEEAAA buddy.

I need to think hard god damnit...I hate thinking hard and I hate shopping for women. lol.