What do you want to see?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Should we put pictures of women in our magazine, like models and stuff? Should we put cars in it? Should we bring back the BaY Area ToP 20 Rap albums at the time. Reviews on Movies, Games?

Aug 4, 2002
Do some shit like XXL does like "The Making Of...." for classic bay albums. Interview the artists and people behind the albums like they did wit the Pac albums knowmtalmbout?

Jul 26, 2004
Kinda off your topic here, but what are your ad rates and what kind of circulation you got? I was talking to Mars and may be interested in doing some advertising in your mag.

Mar 20, 2006
I would like to see the front cover with mac dre's last standing dude's like PSD, SLEEPDANK, DUBEE, J-DIGGS'S REEK DADDY,CREST CREEPAZ,MAC MALL & COOLIO DA UNDA DOGG, to let the nation know the cresside aint gon never fall off - THE TOWN BEEZLE IM HERE ALL DAY HOLLA BOO..

Aug 19, 2005
Mr Ceza said:
Should we put pictures of women in our magazine, like models and stuff? Should we put cars in it? Should we bring back the BaY Area ToP 20 Rap albums at the time. Reviews on Movies, Games?
I'm game for all of that especially the women models...as long as most of them are Black ot latin ...none of those flat assed blond women either.Plus I'd like to see more coverage of NorCali/Norte Chicano rap..up Woodie & Awax!!!
Peace
WestSide Evil Yt-E

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
WOMEN, SPORTS, CARS, TOP 20 BAY ALBUMS, AND THESE ARTISTS:

BIG TONE
SLEEP SANTINO
BIG OSO LOC
TRAJIK1 (ME)
ROB PAYNE
MESSY MARV
MISTAH F.A.B.

AND WHY NOT TRY TO PULL A SIT-DOWN WITH AP & A-WAX?? THAT'D BE CRAZY

Aug 19, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
WOMEN, SPORTS, CARS, TOP 20 BAY ALBUMS, AND THESE ARTISTS:

BIG TONE
SLEEP SANTINO
BIG OSO LOC
TRAJIK1 (ME)
ROB PAYNE
MESSY MARV
MISTAH F.A.B.

AND WHY NOT TRY TO PULL A SIT-DOWN WITH AP & A-WAX?? THAT'D BE CRAZY
Heh heh another vote for interviews with North Cali Chicano rappers ..come on you gotta give them some love!69 ..peace.
WestSide Evil Yt-E