What do you tink of that new Jacka & Andre nickatina track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Im guessing this is a leak from Tear Gas since its being played on the radio, hopfully shit will be dope only 2-3 months left to wait.
i think it goes 4 a radio or car track, from what ive heard Tear Gas will sound varied and go hard. Dont think its a super strong stand out track but i can def slap this shit.

Its radio rip so the quality aint great and it aint explict

the jacka feat andre nickatina - you see me.mp3 - 4.00MB
http://www.zshare.net/audio/135380511c6925f3/

Apr 23, 2006
wow i havnt heard it but nickatina on the radio... thats fuckin sick
thanks for the link
edit: jsut listened and i knew i would like it before i even heard it but god damn this makes me wanna go get tear gas even more
hella sick hook and nickatina killed his verse... like always

Aug 8, 2006
i remember when they first recorded this shit, the the beat was looped wit jus the hook playin for like 2 hours straight and aint nobody walk out the room, this shit had everybody in a trance lip singin the hook and shit all night. love this song. dumbass slap.

Apr 23, 2006
^^^ lol i think everyone on here wishes that would happen
but one article in xxl isnt gunna get the whole nation buzzin like he is in the bay
i think he is really tryin to be heard with this one so we gotta be loyal and just wait

Oct 27, 2007
SAN QUINN N PSD ALREADY DID A SONG OVER THIS BEAT CALLED REAL GANGSTAS......IS TRAXXAMILLION SELLIN DA SAME BEATS CUZ I HEARD A GO DAV SONG PRODUCED BY TRAXX DEN BLUV N HUSALAH ON THE SAME EXACT BEAT.....