What do you think off the new A nightmare on elm st.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
It's a lame ass remake just like everything else that has come out in the last 2-3 years.

and the guy they picked to replace Robert Englund as Freddy is horrible.

Apr 12, 2007
Its nothing but a freddy thang . They were rolling down elm street smokeing indo sipping on gin an juice laid back falling asleep then freddy murdered their mind . Its worth the 10 dollas mad insanse. dope song rick dog an mars the gin an juice one should have been on the soundtrack.

Oct 27, 2009
Bullshit i'm sure. Just like those stupid fucking new Halloween movies. Next thing you know there going to be remaking Chucky and he'll be 100% cgi.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Bullshit i'm sure. Just like those stupid fucking new Halloween movies. Next thing you know there going to be remaking Chucky and he'll be 100% cgi.

They probably will... The next big horror remake will be Hellraiser, and though Clive Barker is helping write the screen-play, I still won't go and watch it... That series a long with Friday The 13th, Nightmare On Elmstreet, and Halloween are the big four in my eyes... You can't touch these classics... :hurt:

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
well homie u cud bitch about the halloween remake or u cud keep going wit where the series was headed... wit micheal on a reality show fighting busta rymes.....